We help clients protect and enforce their intellectual property rights, mitigate risk, and ensure compliance with relevant laws and regulations. Our services include, among others:
- Conducting trademark searches to determine whether a proposed trademark is available for use and registration and advising clients on the risks of potential infringement claims
- Conducting patentability and freedom to operate searches
- Registering trademarks, tradenames, patents, utility models, supplementary protection certificates, and industrial designs with the Spanish Patent and Trademark Office (OEPM)
- Registering European Union trademarks and community designs with the European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO)
- Registering European patents/unitary patents with the European Patent Office (EPO)
- Registering international trademarks and international designs with the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO)
- Processing PCT patent applications.
- Registering trademarks, patents, utility models, and designs in foreign countries through our network of local associates
- Representing clients in disputes over domain names in .es and .com.
- Intervening in industrial property conflicts by drafting requests and answers
- Handling court appeal proceedings against decisions of the OEPM
- Protecting clients’ industrial property rights in court proceedings for infringement
- Processing appeals related to EUIPO resolutions before the General Court and the Court of Justice of the European Union
- Counselling on unfair competition matters
- Registering, licensing and enforcing copyrights and designs
- Providing advice related to know-how
- Conducting due diligence in the context of mergers and acquisitions or other business transactions
- Negotiating license and franchise agreements to use trademarks, designs and inventions.
We help you protect your intellectual property rights, and enforce them as and when required