1. This website is a registered domain by MARISCAL & ABOGADOS – Commercial Registry Registration: Volume 16351, Section 8, sheet 134, page M-277809 – Tax Identification nº B82934084 – address Conde de Aranda, 1 – 2º Izq. (28001 Madrid, España) – Telephone: 915646432 – Fax: 915644617 – E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. – By virtue of the use of this website, the user confirms his/her acceptance of these terms and conditions of use without reservations.
3.- The use of this website as well as the information contained within is, in principle, free of charge, notwithstanding that this situation could change, and if so MARISCAL & ABOGADOS shall ensure to publish the new terms and conditions of use on the web as soon as possible.
4. – The user must not use the website, nor the information contained within to carry out activities that are contrary to the law, morals, public order and, in general, must use the website in accordance with these terms and conditions of use. Both access and information are the sole responsibility of the person carrying out the action. MARISCAL & ABOGADOS is therefore not responsible for damages or losses that could incur from said access or use of information that is beyond their control.
5. – MARISCAL & ABOGADOS shall not be responsible for errors in the content or access to the website and will endeavour to ensure that these do not arise. MARISCAL & ABOGADOS reserves the right to temporarily suspend, without the need for prior notice, the accessibility to its website, in order to carry out maintenance operations, repairs, updates or improvements.
6.- All of the website’s content (including but not limited to, databases, images, drawings, graphics, text, audio, video) are the property of MARISCAL & ABOGADOS and are protected by national or international regulations on intellectual and industrial property. MARISCAL & ABOGADOS is the owner of the brands, credits, distinctive signs or logos that appear on the website. This also applies to the domain name www.mariscal-abogados.com.
All of the text, graphics, drawings, videos or audio support that are currently or in the future will be available on this website are the property of MARISCAL & ABOGADOS and cannot be subject to subsequent modification, copy, alteration, reproduction, adaptation or translation by the user or third parties without the authorisation of MARISCAL & ABOGADOS. The unauthorised use of the information contained in this website, as well as the infringement of intellectual or industrial property rights will result in any liability as stipulated by the law.
7. – The establishment of any hyperlink on an external website, linking to any of the pages on the website of MARISCAL & ABOGADOS will be subject to the following conditions:
- The complete or partial reproduction of any of the services contained in the website of MARISCAL & ABOGADOS is not permitted
- Any false, inaccurate or incorrect statements regarding the pages of MARISCAL & ABOGADOS’ website and its services shall not be included
- Under no circumstance shall MARISCAL & ABOGADOS be responsible for the contents or services made available to the public on the website where the hyperlink appears, nor for the information or statements included within
- Any hyperlink to MARISCAL & ABOGADOS’ website will lead to the homepage
- Where appropriate, the hyperlinks found on MARISCAL & ABOGADOS’ website have previously been consented to by the owners of the respective websites. Furthermore, MARISCAL & ABOGADOS shall not be responsible for the misuse nor for activities carried out by the users on said hyperlinked pages that are against the law, morality or public order.
8.- The conditions of use of this WEBSITE are indefinite. MARISCAL & ABOGADOS reserves in all cases the unilateral right to modify the conditions of access to its website, as well as its content.
9.- If any clause included in these conditions is declared totally or partially null or ineffective, such nullity will affect only that provision or the part of it that is null or ineffective and will not affect any other conditions or parts of the website.
10.- The provision of the service of this WEBSITE and the present conditions of use are governed by Spanish law.
All legal issues that concern the services provided through this WEBSITE, will be resolved through the arbitration tribunals of consumer, mediators or similar to those who are adhered to by MARISCAL & ABOGADOS at the time of the controversy, as well as the courts and corresponding courts in accordance with Spanish legislation.
1. Identity of the person responsible for the treatment
To use the services of www.mariscal-abogados.es, users must provide certain personal data to Mariscal Abogados S.L.P. beforehand.
In accordance with current regulation of data protection, Mariscal Abogados S.L.P., owner of the website, will be responsible for the data provided by users through the website form. For their part, the user guarantees that the personal data provided to Mariscal Abogados, S.L.P is accurate and that they are responsible for communicating any changes to said data.
2. Purpose of the treatment
For this purpose, data will be retained for a period of 5 years in order for Mariscal Abogados, S.L.P. to fulfil possible legal obligations or responsibilities, although the aforementioned period does not include the period during which Mariscal Abogados, S.L.P. provides its service and/or maintains a periodic communication with you, as these 5 years will be added once activities and correspondences with the firm cease.
Also, if the user consents to it by ticking the corresponding box, Mariscal Abogados, S.L.P. will periodically send informative and commercial communications electronically about events, services, articles and legal developments that may be of interest.
3. Recipients of the information
The data that the USER has provided will not be communicated to any third party, by Mariscal Abogados, S.L.P. unless:
The transfer is authorised by law.
The treatment responds to the free and legitimate acceptance of a legal relationship whose development, compliance and control necessarily implies the connection of said treatment with files of third parties, such as, for example, banking entities for the invoicing of the products or services contracted.
The data is requested by the Ombudsman, the Public Prosecutor or the Judges or Courts or the Court of Accounts, in the exercise of the functions attributed to them.
4. Exercise of rights
The user retains the right to revoke the consent provided at any time, as well as exercise their rights of access, rectification, erasure, to object, restriction of processing and portability, when such rights apply, through written communication to the address indicated above or to the following email address email@example.com, by providing a copy of their DNI or equivalent document and specifying the request.
Likewise, if the user considers that their data has been handled inadequately, they have the right to file a complaint with the Spanish Agency of Data protection (C/ Jorge Juan, 6. 28001 – Madrid www.aepd.es).
5. Third party data provided by the USER
In the event that the USER provides personal data of third parties for any purpose, it guarantees that they have previously informed the affected parties and obtained their consent for the communication of their data to Mariscal Abogados S.L.P.
6. USER Commitments
The USER guarantees that those affected are over 14 years of age and that the information provided is accurate and truthful.
In case of liability arising from a breach of these conditions by the USER, the USER must respond for the consequences of such failure.
7. Security measures
Mariscal Abogados, S.L.P. has adopted the legally required and necessary levels of security regarding personal data protection and ensures to implement other technical means and measures of additional protection. However, the user must be aware of the challenges of Internet security as well as the constant development of said sector, so it is not possible to guarantee an impregnable means.
Mariscal Abogados, S.L.P. will treat the IP address of the users, as well as their date and time of access. The IP address identifies the user’s Internet connection at a specific time, however, only the user’s Internet access provider will be able to identify the person to whom the IP was assigned at a specific time.
8. Cookies Policy
- Session cookies: necessary for the proper functioning of the website
- Wordfence cookies (security plugin that protects the website from hacking attempts)
The legal basis which legitimizes the processing of the information obtained through cookies is the user’s consent, and the term of conservation of this information will be 2 years.
We inform you that the data obtained through cookies will be assigned to the analytical tool Google Analytics.
In light of the above, we inform you that the data obtained through cookies will be stored in Google servers established in the U.S. Although this country does not guarantee an adequate level of data protection, Google adheres to the Privacy Shield and is authorized by the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD) to transfer personal data to the United States.
Mariscal Abogados, S.L.P. does not use forms of spamming and will only process the data that the user sends through the electronic forms enabled on this website or email.